Sacrament of Matrimony
Congratulations on the sacramental journey you are about to begin!
We want to welcome you and your families and provide you with the best possible preparation for this important step in your lives. In order to help you fully prepare please read the information below and if you are planning on celebrating your wedding here at St. Rose of Lima, fill out the couple information page and email it to Jcontreras@srlcc.org and someone from the marriage preparation team here at St. Rose will contact you to start the process. Meeting will be schedule on Thursday or Friday..
- The first step is to fill out the information page and email it to Jcontreras@srlcc.org
- The Second step is that someone from the marriage team will contact you to schedule a meeting.
- The Third step is to start filling out the form for the marriage preparation.
The Marriage preparation process should take between six to twelve months prior the anticipated wedding date.
- Certificate of Baptism for each Catholic party (we will need and update one with less than six months old). if already celebrated First Eucharist and Confirmation, copy of the certificate.
- if you are civilly married already (copy of your marriage certificate)
- if you had a previous marriage (marriage certificate of that marriage and divorce decree and if the marriage was null, the annulment decree.)
Fill out form below if planning to celebrate your wedding here.
Hoja de Información